Hung Lee is the editor of the leading industry newsletter Recruiting Brainfood and with over 20 years in the business of hiring people he has worked with and acts as the confidant of the best in the industry.
In his role, Hung has a unique helicopter view of the recruitment space across industries, markets and niches.
It is thus no surprise that when he speaks people take note.
In this episode we discuss:
1. How has recruitment changed over the last 10 years
2. What changes have have there been in the leadership and executive search segment
3. How has the importance of nurturing relationships with candidates changed and how can companies get better at this.
4. What is the difference between recruitment, talent acquisition, headhunting and executive search and when is one better than the other.
5. At what point do you decide to use an external agency vs your inhouse talent team.
6. How has the introduction of technology/AI into recruitment & executive search changed things.
And much much more!
Follow Konstanty Sliwowski on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sliwowskik/
For more insights check out www.schoolofhiring.com and www.caissarecruitment.com/blog