In this episode Konstanty Sliwowski and Freddy Friedman address a topic that is critical in candidate engagement and decision making and yet is often overlooked. Product Vision.
Freddy Friedman has decades of experience in product leadership having served as CPO at companies such as Glispa, Smaato and more recently as a Managing Director of TravelAudience. He shares with us a wealth of knowledge gained across a career that has seen him experience, the good, the bad and the weird.
In this podcast episode you will learn:
1. Why product vision is critical to successful hiring and retention
2. How you can improve how you represent product vision in hiring processes
3. How to use product vision to allow candidates to self select themselves
4. What we can learn from product strategy that will help us hire better
5. Top advice from an executive on how to improve your hiring game
You can also learn more about how you can hire better at www.schoolofhiring.com as well as in our other podcast episodes available on all major podcasting platforms as well as here https://schoolofhiring.com/podcast/
Follow Konstanty Sliwowski on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/sliwowskik/
For more insights check out www.schoolofhiring.com and www.caissarecruitment.com/blog